- Nars Radiance Primer
I tend to follow two motto’s in life:
- Cadburry Creme Eggs are an all-year round treat
- The dewy-er the better
Although slightly pricey, Nars’ new radiance primer gives your skin a sun kissed glow and it’s still significantly cheaper than a trip to Cabo.
2. Yves Saint Laurent Le Teint Touche Eclat
Like all great things, the (almost) new Yves Saint Laurent foundation is soft, buttery and smoothes onto the skin for an all over naturally blurred effect,
3. Mac Pro Long-wear Concealer
One word: Yes.
Follow up word/s: Full coverage with just a tiny amount of product
4. Stila All Day Waterproof Liquid Liner in Brown
Stila’s new liner brings the best of both worlds: combining the staying power of a gel liner with the easability* of a pen applicator.
- a word I made up just then meaning easy to apply
5. Kevin Aucoin Curling Mascara
Described as ‘falsies in a bottle’ by many people (me), Kevin Aucoin’s new mascara may be the best thing to happen to my lashes since …
6. Revlon Color Stay 16 hr Eyeshadow
With colours that suit every eye colour and it’s (surprisingly) good pigment, the Revlon Color Stay has quickly become one of my fav. everyday eye shadow quad. Whats even better is that its cheap, so I can afford it! Go me!